Our client is the leader in integrated communications. The organization helps people work better together and connect more closely to customers, suppliers and communities. With its robust portfolio of services, the company makes business more successful by enabling employees, partners and suppliers to connect, collaborate and co-create whenever and wherever they are.
At the moment, we are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager.
The Senior Business Development Manager will provide front line experience in a range of areas including: cash management, sales, process analysis, risk mitigation and team management that will be invaluable as they progress their careers in management or in some other discipline. A Senior Business Development Manager will learn to be a leader, gain a comfort level in negotiating commercial and financial terms, and become comfortable with territory and budget management.
- Engage with current and potential customers at the Executive level to understand their overall strategy and key business drivers; strive to develop a roadmap with the customer that facilitates progression towards or closure of IT and Data center service contract with the company
- Develop multi-level and multi-functional relationships (CEO, CFO, CIO and Business Unit Leaders) to drive solutions that are innovative and provide value / benefit relative to the customer’s respective business needs; deepen and widen relationships with a longer term focus
- Understand the customer’s business and IT strategy; map these requirements to industry trends, as well as with existing customer requirements where company solutions have helped provide value
- Work in a virtual team environment
- Identify and qualify revenue generating opportunities
- Draw upon experience and relationships to gain access to new accounts
Knowledge & Experience
- Masters of Business Administration or other graduate level degree
- Certifications / accreditation in relevant areas. Degree in Business, Finance or other relevant field (or equivalent)
- 6 to 10 years’ experience in selling IT Services to midsized multi-national corporations
- Membership in related professional organizations
- Must have strong network within the Netherland multi-national corporations market focusing on IT and Data center services
- Experience in creating solutions for customers based on their business and IT initiatives rather than on an individual company’s product offering
- Proven track record in sales of quota achievement; winning new business; new logos
- Experience selling to, and management of, customers with managed services in the areas of Data center services, application management, IT transformation
With a background in leadership, relationship building, and creating innovative solutions to customer need, a Senior Account Manager is a natural choice for development into a management role