Our client is a world leading provider of networked IT services. The organization has a powerful combination of network, IT and professional services capabilities available globally.
The company provides a complete range of integrated communications and IT services to customers world-wide. To provide this service, there is a culturally-attuned human network around the world. With one of the most extensive networks in the world and some of the most experienced professionals in the industry, our client is a partner of choice for multi-site organizations.
To strengthen the sales force within the Benelux organization we are currently looking for an experienced, and eager Sales Manager Amsterdam.
The key objective of the role is to close opportunities with the sales team in the company’s Top 300 market and to develop growth in existing accounts.
• To manage the overall sales activity of his/her team of Account
• To be directly involved on major accounts and closing opportunities
• To develop internal and external relationships at an executive level
• Assist the Head of Sales/Sales Director in the development of sales strategy and
The perfect candidate should have:
• a proven track record in sales of products, services and solutions
• experience in guiding and coaching teams
• a perfect understanding of key milestones and activities of a successful sales
process and should be able to develop and execute a winning sales plan for up
and cross selling opportunities
Work related & Personal competences
• Personal competences: interpersonal sensitivity, organizational consciences,
analytical skills, intelligence
• Fluent English
• P&L, portfolio, people management, business model, sales