Our client is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 240+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. The global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
Our client is a fast-growing global company with 20 years of consecutive quarterly growth*. Through their innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, they have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of 10,000+ companies, including 2,100 networks and 3,000+ cloud and IT service providers in 32 countries spanning six continents.
A career here means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. The company embraces diversity in thought and contribution and is committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to the core values as a company and is vital to the success.
*As of Quarter 4 2022
At this moment the company is looking for a Manager Managed Svcs.
We are looking for a manager for the teams of technical architects and DevOps engineers in Enschede. In these teams they are realizing new services and products in the field of managed services and they develop and maintain the related (automated) management activities. You work closely with the global product management department.
- In this position you are responsible for people management, the professional development of the teams, the quality of the work processes and the smooth interaction with other (international) departments
- You are part of the management team of the Managed Services Operations department and with your colleagues responsible for a stable, efficient and innovative IT environment
We are looking for a manager with excellent people skills who can create an environment in which the team members can excel. We expect a higher education working and thinking level and relevant experience in a leadership role in IT
- Excellent people management skills
- Pragmatic and goal-oriented personality
- Keen eye for improvements and innovations and their adoption
- Eager to collaborate
- Affinity with managed services
- Broad knowledge of the IT field
- Experience with Agile methods
- Good English and Dutch language skills
- Experience within a data center working environment is not a requirement
Our client is committed to ensuring that their employment process is open to all individuals, including those with a disability.