Our client is a new company, based in the Netherlands, who provides managed SD-WAN and SASE services to European enterprises with an international footprint.
They might be new to the market; their specialists bring lots of experience to the table. They have been around in the network and security game for over 25 years, and they were in the front lines when SD-WAN and SASE entered the market.
The company will build on this experience with the aim of becoming a leading telco-independent managed SASE service provider across Europe.
What makes the company different and unique:
- It’s all in the platform – the smart, AI-driven platform that automates service operation and simplifies network management.
- Telco independence – SD-WAN & SASE experts, who don’t focus on selling infrastructure and give unbiased advice on the best possible underlay solutions.
- Full and modular service portfolio – They offer a full portfolio of services from which their customers can flexibly pick and choose the options that best suit their needs.
- True customer partnership – They believe in true partnerships. For them that means guiding our customers to the most secure and reliable network solutions available.
- Service obsession – Personal support, short lines, what you see is what you get: that’s what we call service. And they’re a bit obsessed about it.
As a Sales Executive SD-WAN/SASE, you will be responsible to create, develop and close new business opportunities that contribute to the growth strategy of Cerebo. Focus accounts are European headquartered multinationals with critical global infrastructure requirements and lean IT teams, to whom the company delivers a full stack of services covering the complete SD-WAN/SASE lifecycle: from architecture and design to implementation and transition to in-life management and continuous optimization. They work with visionary and leading technology vendors and offer a end-to-end solutions to customers, which include managed underlay and managed security services.
- You are based in the Benelux. However, your territory covers the broader European market.
- You will primarily work from home. The organization has a flexible office in Utrecht for internal or external meetings, or if you just want to be away from home for a day.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets (total contract revenue).
- Draft and implement a sales business plan to achieve targets.
- Actively generate sales leads through structured prospection activities.
- Work with clients marketing to generate and develop Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
- Put in place a structured lead exchange program with partners and ensure our client becomes and remains their service partner of choice.
- Qualify opportunities and draft and execute a winning sales strategy for each opportunity.
- Lead and manage the opportunity and involved team throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Keep CRM up to date and provide periodic reporting and forecasting against quota.
- Be a passionate SD-WAN/SASE ambassador for the company and their partners!
- Completed ICT/Business Administration Bachelor (HBO) degree or similar work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years b-to-b experience in selling managed ICT services and/or complex solutions.
- Solid commercial background with a reasonable level of technical understanding in enterprise networking and/or security services. Experience with SD-WAN and SASE would be a plus.
- Multi-level selling skills, experienced and comfortable in C-level selling.
- Good interpersonal skills, experienced in selling in an international setting.
- Proven track record of being successful in a new business sales role.
- Capability to lead an opportunity through all stages of the sales process. Ability to have conversations in the first stages of a new sales engagement alone.
- Understand what internal and external resources are required. Ability to lead and motivate an interdisciplinary and intercompany team to support the opportunity.
- Excellent command of the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Good presentation, communication and writing skills.
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality.
- Willing to travel within Europe for short periods of time.