Our client is a world leading provider of networked IT services. The company has a powerful combination of network, IT and professional services capabilities available globally. Global Services is the business communications division, providing a complete range of integrated communications and IT services to customers world-wide. One is specialized in flexible and innovative services to fulfill customer’s end-to-end communication needs with maximum clarity and control. To provide this service, the company has a culturally-attuned human network around the world. With one of the most extensive networks in the world and some of the most experienced professionals in the industry, the organization is a partner of choice for multi-site organizations.
To strengthen the sales force within the Benelux organization we are currently looking for an enthusiastic, successful and eager Account Director New Business Sales.
Prospecting of new target accounts within corporate market through Social (sales 2.0) and traditional networking
Build relationships with key people within the account (strategic & tactical), understanding customer business strategy and drivers, identify and create business opportunities and develop business-value
proposition and win profitable business in line with BT’s strategy
Create a sales funnel, using Siebel, which will result in both short- and longer-term business wins
Be able to take ownership of the entire (pre-) sales process, supported by the BT pre-sales community.
Candidate is able to build and maintain a senior level relationship both with customers and internally, like product lines, bid management, service delivery etc. following the customer contact strategy
Ability to pro-actively identify, create & build strategic ICT solutions, based on BT’s portfolio that fit customer’s ICT strategy needs
Qualifications & Skills
The candidate should have a proven successful sales track record in acquisition sales for new business in a similar ICT environment. We are looking for a real acquisition sales profile, not a farmer or growth account manager. The key objective is to build a pipeline of well-qualified opportunities within an agreed high level target account set. The candidate should have a perfect understanding of key milestones and activities of a successful sales process and should be able to develop and execute a winning sales plan for opportunities.
• University or Bachelor’s degree in IT or Business Administration
• Minimum of 5 – 7 years of relevant sales experience, in particular new business and solutions based sales
• Proven track record in prospecting and closing large international Networking/ICT projects with medium and/or large enterprise accounts with a deal value of >7M is a must have
• Having a proven & personal network within corporate (Benelux) industry is a plus
• Good understanding of current ICT market demands and proven knowledge of software based solutions
• Preferably a good understanding of BT’s products and services
• Record of achieving sales targets with a good background in commercial awareness
• Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills and a natural relationship builder and networker
• Good Dutch, French (for Belgium) and English language skills are a must
• Keep focus on agreed priorities, effective working attitude, result driven, think win-win
• Able to work independent and committed to do ‘whatever it takes’ to become successful